Robert M. Trinkler, Esq.Back to Firm Directory
Robert M. Trinkler is a partner of the Law Offices of Adrian Philip Thomas, P.A. Robert has practiced law in South Florida for more than 20 years and has served as counsel of record in more than 2,000 guardianship, incapacity and probate proceedings throughout the State of Florida. Robert has successfully handled hundreds of adversarial guardianship and probate matters.
Prior to joining the firm, Robert served as general counsel for the largest private corporate professional guardian in the State of Florida. In such capacity, he has been entrusted to manage and oversee more than $100 Million in combined investments, real property and related assets.
Robert has extensive experience in all aspects of guardianship, incapacity, Baker Act, Marchman Act, Probate and Trust proceedings. Throughout his career, Robert has received numerous judicial appointments as counsel for guardianships, including several high profile and high net worth individuals. Robert has been a featured presenter to attorney, physician and guardianship associations on the topics of guardianship, end of life care and exploitation of the elderly.
- Nova Southeastern University Shepard Broad Law Center, Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- Juris Doctor, 1992 Honors:
- Dean’s List
- Moot Court Society Editor
- Moot Court Competition Finalist
- Best Appellate Brief Award
- The Florida Bar Essay Contest Finalist
- Emory University, Atlanta, Georgia
- Bachelor of Arts, 1989
- Dual Major: Economics and Political Science Honors, Dean’s List
- Guardianship Litigation
- Real Estate
- Estate & Trust Litigation
- Florida, 1993
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida, 1993