Mr. Moran specializes in complex litigation. He regularly litigates in both state and federal courts. Mr. Moran grew up in South Florida. He graduated from Florida State University in 2008 where he earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Political Science. While at Florida State University, he taught a social science course and studied in China. Mr. Moran went on to attend the University of Miami School of Law, where he earned his Juris Doctor degree with honors in 2012. During law school, Mr. Moran was the recipient of a Dean’s Merit Scholarship and received the highest grade in the course of Advanced Litigation Skills. He also speaks conversational Mandarin Chinese.
- United States District Court, Southern District of Florida
- United States District Court, Middle District of Florida
- J.D., University of Miami School of Law, Miami, Florida – Juris Doctor, with honors
- Florida State University, Tallahassee, Florida – Bachelor of Science
- Mandarin Chinese (conversational)