Michele M. Thomas is a shareholder and managing partner of the Law Office of Adrian Philip Thomas, P.A., a boutique nine-attorney estate litigation law firm located on Las Olas Boulevard in downtown Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Attorney Thomas is a South Florida native who has been practicing law in Broward County, Florida for more than 20 years. Attorney Thomas spent the early years of her career handling estate planning and administration, including uncontested probate and guardianship matters, administering trusts, and preparing Federal Estate Tax Returns. Attorney Thomas now concentrates her practice in estate and trust litigation and appeals.
- Nova Southeastern University Law Center, Fort Lauderdale, Florida – Juris Doctor, 1993
- University of Florida, Gainesville, Florida – Bachelor of Science, Political Science, 1990
- Florida, 1993
- United States District Court, Southern District of Florida, 2015
- United States Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit, 2015
- The Florida Bar Association (Member: Appellate Section and Real Property, Probate & Trust Law Section)
- The Broward County Bar Association