Florida Probate Litigation
Probate litigation often involves a will contest. Probate litigation is also a term used to describe a challenge to trust because trust disputes in Florida are litigated in the probate court. Probate litigation, trust contests and Florida will contests are one of the most hotly-contested areas of the law, used by surviving family members to correct an array of injustices.
Probate litigation is the broad concept which may include challenging:
- the validity of a Last Will and Testament;
- a provision within the Last Will and Testament;
- the terms of a Trust;
- the validity of a person’s other estate planning documents;
- the appointment of a personal representative (known in some states as an “executor”);
- the actions of a personal representative; or
- an elective share.
Our law firm concentrates its practice in Florida probate litigation. Visit our website www.florida-probate-lawyer.com for a detailed reference on most probate and trust litigation topics.Share This