As a young lawyer 25 years ago, Adrian Thomas began his practice of law in the estate planning and estate administration areas. He soon realized that Florida’s large, affluent elderly population made it a hotbed for abuse and subsequent estate litigation. Nearly 20 years ago, Mr. Thomas decided to open his own law firm specializing in estate and trust litigation. The boutique law firm has represented thousands of clients in estate-related disputes, both prosecuting and defending, across the State of Florida. The causes of action include undue influence, lack of capacity and tortious interference with an inheritance.
Adrian Thomas holds a Master of Laws from the University of Miami and is “AV”-rated by Martindale-Hubbell and 10-Superb rated by Avvo. Additionally, he has been recognized by Forbes Florida Legal, Florida Trend’s Legal Elite, and voted a top-rated lawyer by The American Lawyer, The National Advocates, and South Florida’s Top-Rated Lawyers.
- University of Miami, Coral Gables, Florida Master of Laws in Estate Planning, 2000
- Nova Southeastern University Law Center, Fort Lauderdale, Florida Juris Doctor, 1993
- University of Florida, Gainesville, Florida Bachelor of Science, Political Science, 1990
- Probate Litigation
- Trust Litigation
- Will Contests
- Undue Influence
- Lack of Mental Capacity
- Breach of Fiduciary Duty
- Tortious Interference with an Expectancy
- Florida, 1993
- United States District Court, Southern District Of Florida, 1994
- United States Court Of Appeals, 11th Circuit, 1995