South Florida, Fort Lauderdale, Miami, Palm Beach
- Broward County: Property Appraiser, Clerk of Court, Public Records
- Miami-Dade County: Property Appraiser, Clerk of Court, Public Records
- Palm Beach County: Property Appraiser, Clerk of Court, Public Records
Estate-Related Florida Statutes
State of Florida
- Florida Constitution
- Florida Statutes
- Laws of Florida
- Florida Public Records
- Florida Clerk of Courts
- Florida Department of Revenue
- Florida Division of Corporations
- Florida Bar
The attorneys at Adrian Philip Thomas, P.A. concentrate their practices in estate, trust, guardianship and probate administration, both contested and uncontested. If you think you need an attorney, call the firm for a free consultation.
Please know how much I appreciated your hard work and effort representing me!- S.H.
We cannot adequately express our gratitude for your excellent work in the resolution of this matter.- MB & KB
Would not hesitate to use him in the future.
” - F.S.
Took the time to explain to me what was going on with my case in way that made sense. Would not hesitate to use him in the future.
Adrian, Thanks, you’re doing a great job and you’re the best and only lawyer that has been ethical and professionally serious about this case.- L.A.
I appreciate all your help with my case and your professionalism- S.J.