• We specialize in probate, trust and guardianship litigation
• We offer complementary consultations
• We have represented over 4,000 clients in estate-related disputes
• We have won over $175,000,000 in verdicts & settlements for our clients
Michele M. Thomas is the managing partner of the Law Office of Adrian Philip Thomas, P.A., a boutique nine-attorney estate litigation law firm located on Las Olas Boulevard in downtown Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Attorney Thomas is a South Florida native who has been practicing law in Broward County, Florida for 28 years. Attorney Thomas spent the early years of her career handling estate planning and administration, including uncontested probate and guardianship matters, administering trusts, and preparing Federal Estate Tax Returns. Attorney Thomas now concentrates her practice in estate and trust litigation and appeals.
- Nova Southeastern University Law Center, Fort Lauderdale, Florida – Juris Doctor, 1993
- University of Florida, Gainesville, Florida – Bachelor of Science, Political Science, 1990