Blogs from May, 2009

A client called one day and told me he needed a lawyer to help him with his mother’s probate estate. Of course, needing help with a probate estate may involve formal probate administration, an ancillary administration, summary administration, disposition of personal property without administration, probate litigation, trust litigation, will contest, a lawsuit against a home health care worker or dishonest relative, estate administration, federal estate tax return (Form 706) or combinations of different related proceedings. It takes only a few minutes to identify what the client really needs when he or she asks for probate help and our law firm communicates directly and plainly on whether we can assist with the need for probate counsel.

Most Recent Posts from May, 2009